Concerts at the Beer Garden
Downtown has merged the Summer Concerts and the Beer Garden into one new name for 2019: Concerts at the Beer Garden.
Free Concerts and food and beverages on both Thursday AND Friday nights during the summer (Weather Permitting)
Beer Garden open 5:00 – 9:00 p.m. starting June 13
Mill Pond Park (west side of the river) near the park shelter, restrooms and parking!
Thursday Concerts | 6:30-8:00 PM (food by Kiwinis Club)
Friday Concerts | 6:30-9:00 PM (various food vendors)
- Kids activities available making this a fun, outdoor evening for the entire family.
- THURSDAY: Burgers & Hot Dogs grilled by the Kiwanis
- FRIDAY: Food available for purchase
- All purchases are cash only | Beverages include Craft Beers, Miller Lite, White Claw, Pepsi Products, Bottled Water
- Check this website or Facebook page prior to the event to check for cancellation due to weather.
- Thank you to our local business sponsors who bring you LIVE MUSIC each Thursday and Friday!
|6/13||3D – The DeBraal Brothers||Russell Restaurants|
|6/14||Ryan Kautzer Polka|
|6/20||Me & Him Acoustic Duo|
|6/27||Peter Mac||Wimmer Communities|
|6/28||Kenny James Duo||Robin’s Nest|
|7/11||Matt Schmidt Music||Shorewest Realty|
|7/12||The Make Believe|
|7/18||The Kal Bergendahl Project||Wimmer Communities|
|7/20 Taste of the Falls||Me & Him Acoustic Duo|
|7/25||Community Band||Band Bunch|
|8/2||Kenny Brandt Polka|
|8/8||DeRose/Wiegratz Duo||Wimmer Communities|
|8/9||Larry Lynne Trio|
|8/15||Accompany of Kids||Community League|
|8/16||Kenny James Duo||Robin’s Nest|
|8/17 Taste of the Falls||Wait for Morning||Menomonee Falls CE&Rec|
|8/22||Ryan Kautzer Polka|
|8/23||Rudy & Vee|
|8/29||Sorry We’re Open||Cornerstone Community Bank|
|8/30||Sorry We’re Open|